ABOUT THIS SITE
Single with Attitude is the website for people who want to live their single lives fully, joyfully, and unapologetically. It is not about dating or strategizing about becoming unsingle. At the center of the site are feeds from enlightened singles bloggers. Not all of the bloggers would describe themselves as having “attitude,” and some post occasionally about dating and other topics, but what they all have in common is an approach toward single life that is enlightened and not stigmatizing. We are happy to note that readers of the blogs featured on this site include many people who are not single.
The site also includes resources for single people and for journalists and scholars of single life. There are also links to books that may be of interest.
You can also sign up for our announcements on the right column. We promise you will not get inundated with e-mails. We will only contact you when we have something to say. For example, you will be the first to know if there is an upcoming event that is of interest to singles (such as a talk or a workshop). You will also be on the quick-contact list when a reporter is looking for single people or experts on single life to interview for a story.
Single with Attitude was created by Bella DePaulo with help from Rhona of Singularly Happy and input from readers of several of the blogs that feed into this site. The site launched in the Fall of 2011. Eventually, as more people contribute time, resources, and money (the Donate button welcomes your clicks!), the site will grow. Readers have already expressed an interest in the features described in this post from the Living Single blog at Psychology Today.
Please contact Bella DePaulo at BellaDePaulo@gmail.com
- if you would like to help
- if you have suggestions for other blogs that should feed into this site
- if you have suggestions for other resources that should be listed here
- if you have a singles-relevant event that you would like to announce to people who have signed up for the newsletter
- if you have an enlightened singles book that you would like us to include in the Books section on the left-hand side of the site (there is a small charge – click here for more information)
- if you would like to advertise here (click here for more information), or
if you have any other questions.